Sunday, May 23, 2021

COMMENTARIES ON LIVING SERIES BOOK 1 - J. KRISHNAMURTI

 


http://selfdefinition.org/krishnamurti/Jiddu_Krishnamurt_Commentaries_On_Living_1.pdf

---This is probably the best book I ever read. It was in the 1970's when I read many of Krishnamurti's books. As with many of his books, I found it very eye-opening. It was one of the many things that happened to me in the 1970's that turned my life around.

---The book is made up of 1 or 2 page explanations of what Krishnamurti has found life to be. It is very clear and to the point. I was fascinated with how crystal clear his vision was. I had never read anything like it. And that goes to this day. 

---My recommendation is to read a few pages to see if you agree. To further test my observation, find a two pager that pertains to you. I think you will agree that you never read a book like this. I'll bet that crystal clear and to the point will be in your mind somewhere. I think that you'll find yourself wanting to read more. Enjoy...!

No comments: